File number: 14496
Sign in to comment.
By Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD
University of California Davis Eye Center
- Uploaded on Feb 27, 2014.
- Last modified by Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD on Jul 9, 2014.
- Appears in
- ciliary body melanoma, ultrasound
- Ellen Redenbo, University of California Davis Eye Center
- Imaging device
- Ultrasonography device
- UBM of a large ciliary body melanoma in a 57-year-old man. Histopathology after eye removal showed a diffuse ring component that also involved the anterior choroid.