File number: 12504
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Dec 13, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Dec 13, 2013.
- Appears in
- Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis
- giant papillary conjunctivitis
- Jason S. Calhoun, Ophthalmic Photographer, Department of Ophthalmology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville
- Imaging device
Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
TOPCON D-90 SL NIKON CAMERA
- Patient wears soft contact lenses complained of irritation when the SCL would move. Inverted eyelid in both eyes and there was papillary +2 underneath the eyelid.