File number: 112382
Sign in to comment.
By Martin Barrios-Fernandez
Unidad Nacional de Oftalmología
- Uploaded on May 16, 2023.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on May 18, 2023.
- Appears in
- Mizuo Nakamura Phenomenon, x linked recessive, juvenile retinoschisis
- Unidad Nacional de Oftalmología
- Imaging device
- Fundus photograph of an 18-year-old man with presumed X-linked juvenile retinoschisis displaying the Mizuo-Nakamura phenomenon. Picture before dark adaptation. Findings are bilateral but bilateral occlusion was not possible due to patient preference.