File number: 1047
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 5, 2012.
- Last modified by Jennifer Hicks on Oct 22, 2012.
- Reviewed by Jennifer Hicks
- Appears in
- Retinal Detachment with Tear
- retinal degeneration, rhegmatogenous retinal detachment
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Rhegmatogenous retinal detachment (right eye, temporal retina) involving the macula with characteristic outer hydration lines.