File number: 1045
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 5, 2012.
- Last modified by Ronald C. Gentile, MD on Oct 21, 2012.
- Reviewed by Jennifer Hicks
- Appears in
- Combined Hamartoma of the Retinal Pigment Epithelium Case 1
- hamartoma, retinal pigment epithelium
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- A peripapilary combined hamartoma of the retinal pigment epithelium involving the nasal disc margin. This tumor is slightly elevated, charcoal grey in color with grey-white tissue on it surface. The underlying retinal vessels are obscured.