File number: 1039
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 5, 2012.
- Last modified by Ronald C. Gentile, MD on Oct 21, 2012.
- Reviewed by Jennifer Hicks
- Appears in
- B scan ultrasound, retinoblastoma
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Ultrasonography device
- B scan ultrasonography of the large endophytic retinoblastoma revealing internal hyper-reflective spots consistent with internal calcification.