File number: 1036
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 5, 2012.
- Last modified by Ronald C. Gentile, MD on Oct 21, 2012.
- Reviewed by Jennifer Hicks
- Appears in
- Melanocytoma Case 2
- melanocytoma, nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Melanocytoma of the optic disc in a patient with diabetes. The elevated, black melanocytoma is seen impinging on the optic nerve with some unrelated nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy. Patient had a corresponding inferior visual field defect.