File number: 102939
Sign in to comment.
By Niloofar Piri, MD
St Louis University
Co-author(s): Rocio Bentivegna, MD, Saint Louis University
- Uploaded on Nov 18, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Nov 21, 2022.
- Appears in
- valsalva retinopathy, sub ILM hemorrhage
- Rocio Bentivegna, MD, Saint Louis University
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- 21 yo female presented with decaresed central vision and scotoma immediately after severe vomiting. Color fundus phtograph demonstrates large sub ILM layered hemorrhage in the macula consistent with valsalva retinopathy. Notice the sacttered blot retinal hemorrhages in mid-periphery.