File number: 10211
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Sep 18, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Sep 18, 2013.
- Appears in
- Bulls Eye Maculopathy Without Plaquinel
- chorioretinal atrophy, maculopathy
- Jason S. Calhoun, Department of Ophthalmology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
TOPCON TRC 50-EX
- Fundus photograph reveals Bull's eye maculopathy without the use of plaquinel. Patient's VA is 20/20, right eye and 20/25, left eye. There are reported cases of scleroderma patients with retinal pigment epithelial atrophy. Will return for follow up in 6 months.