File number: 784
Sign in to comment.
By Michael P. Kelly, FOPS
Duke University Hospital
- Uploaded on Sep 18, 2012.
- Last modified by Michael P. Kelly, FOPS on Oct 5, 2012.
- Appears in
- Kearns-Sayre Syndrome, heart-block, chronic progressive ophthalmoplegia, ptosis, bilateral pigmentary retinopathy, cardiac conduction abnormalities
- Michael P. Kelly, FOPS Director, Duke Eye Labs, Duke University Hospital, Duke Eye Center
- Imaging device
- Retinal fundus photograph of a Kearns-Sayre Syndrome patient.