File number: 3017
Sign in to comment.
By Gerardo Garcia-Aguirre, MD
Asociacion para Evitar la Ceguera en Mexico
- Uploaded on Jan 11, 2013.
- Last modified by Gerardo Garcia-Aguirre, MD on Jan 11, 2013.
- Reviewed by Gerardo Garcia-Aguirre, MD
- Appears in
- Macular pseudohole
- epiretinal membrane (ERM), macular pseudohole
- Gerardo Garcia-Aguirre, MD
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
Topcon 3DOCT 1000
- OCT scan showing a hyperreflective line that is partially separated from the retina in the fovea and temporal macula, corresponding to an epiretinal membrane. Note the discontinuity of the line just above the fovea, which clinically corresponds to the pseudohole.