File number: 27832
Sign in to comment.
By Claire Kiernan, MD
University of Tennessee
Co-author(s): Kourtney Houser, MD, University of Tennessee Hamilton Eye Institute, Memphis, TN
- Uploaded on Feb 8, 2018.
- Last modified by Claire Kiernan, MD on Feb 17, 2018.
- Appears in
- Anterior capsular opacity
- anterior capsule opacification, cataract surgery, cataract extraction
- Steve Crow, University of Tennessee Hamilton Eye Institute, Memphis, TN
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- Slit lamp photograph of a 39-year-old female following uncomplicated cataract surgery shown here with dense fibrinous changes of the anterior capsule. This patient underwent Nd:YAG laser anterior capsulotomy with clearing of her visual axis.