File number: 27523
Sign in to comment.
By Claire Kiernan, MD
University of Tennessee
Co-author(s): Elliott Kanner, MD, PhD, University of Tennessee Hamilton Eye Institute; David Riem, University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Uploaded on Oct 23, 2017.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Oct 30, 2017.
- Appears in
- glaucoma anterior segment anomalies, angle-closure glaucoma interval
- Steve Moser, University of Tennessee Hamilton Eye Institute; Joe Mastellone, University of Tennessee Hamilton Eye Institute
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- Slit lamp photograph of a 59-year-old man with recent-onset severe eye pain noted to have glaukomflecken consistent with recent episode of angle closure glaucoma.