File number: 1711
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Nov 20, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- Stargardt macular dystrophy case 2
- Stargardt's disease
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- The central areas of atrophy were symmetric in both eyes with increased visibility of the choroidal vessels within the atrophic macula.