File number: 745
Sign in to comment.
By Barbara Parolini, MD
Istituto Clinico S.Anna
Co-author(s): Dr Sajish Pinackatt, Istituto Clinico S.Anna, Brescia, Italy
- Uploaded on Sep 15, 2012.
- Last modified by Barbara Parolini, MD on Sep 27, 2012.
- Reviewed by Todd Reifenrath, BS
- Appears in
- Bilateral Retinoschisis
- retinoschisis, retinal detachment, epiretinal membrane formation
- Dr Rino Frisina, Istituto Clinico S.Anna, Brescia, Italy
- Imaging device
Optos ultra wide-field retinographer
- Fundus photograph of an eye with retinoschisis and retinal detachment. The other eye has a retinoschisis and retinal detachment with epiretinal membrane.