File number: 728
Sign in to comment.
By Michael P. Kelly, FOPS
Duke University Hospital
- Uploaded on Sep 14, 2012.
- Last modified by Jennifer Hicks on Sep 18, 2012.
- Appears in
- Stargardt's disease, fundus autofluorescence (FAF)
- Michael P. Kelly, FOPS, Director, Duke Eye Center Labs, Duke Universtiy Hospital
- Imaging device
Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- This is a scanning laser ophthalmoscopic FAF image of a patient with Stargardts Disease captured with a Heidelberg Spectralis imaging unit. Note, besides the obvious hyper-autofluorescent areas centrally, the much smaller, and in greater number, pinpoints of hyper-autofluorescence extending from the vascular arcades into the mid-periphery.