File number: 711
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on Sep 11, 2012.
- Last modified by Jennifer Hicks on Sep 11, 2012.
- Appears in
- central serous chorioretinopathy (CSCR), optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Hamid Ahmadieh, MD, Ophthalmic Research Center, Labbafinejad Medical Center, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
- Color fundus photograph and OCT image of a 30-year-old man with chronic active CSCR.