File number: 581
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on Sep 2, 2012.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Mar 9, 2013.
- Reviewed by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
- Appears in
- pigment epithelial detachment (PED), optical coherence tomography (OCT), central serous chorioretinopathy (CSCR)
- Hamid Ahmadieh, Ophthalmic Research Center, Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Imaging device
- Heidelberg Spectralis
- OCT image of a 37-year-old man with a serous PED secondary to CSCR.