File number: 5471
Sign in to comment.
By Henry J. Kaplan, MD
University of Louisville
Co-author(s): Niloofar Piri, MD, University of Louisville
- Uploaded on Mar 29, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Apr 3, 2013.
- Reviewed by Suber S. Huang, MD, MBA
- Appears in
- exudative age-related macular degeneration, choroidal neovascularization (CNV), age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Fundus photograph of a patient with exudative AMD which demonstrated multiple drusen some of them calcified , scar tissue and hemorrhages in the inferotemporal part due to active choroidal neovascularization.