File number: 5140
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on Mar 13, 2013.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Mar 13, 2013.
- Reviewed by Caroline Bozell
- Appears in
- optical coherence tomography (OCT), choroidal osteoma, choroidal neovascularization (CNV)
- Naghmeh Nozhat, Negah Eye Center, Tehran
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT) of the right eye of a 13-year-old girl with decreased VA due to CNV secondary to choroidal osteoma.