File number: 359
Sign in to comment.
By Geoffrey G. Emerson, MD, PhD
Retina Center of Minnesota
- Uploaded on Aug 24, 2012.
- Last modified by Geoffrey G. Emerson, MD, PhD on Aug 24, 2012.
- Appears in
- Paracentral scotoma in a healthy young woman
- Geoffrey Emerson, MD, PhD, Retina Center, Minneapolis
- A 17-year-old healthy woman noticed a pacman-shaped scotoma in her temporal right vision. Acuity measured 20/20 and color vision measured 11/11. There was an enlarged physiologic blind spot on Humphry visual field testing. The fellow eye was normal.