File number: 28690
Sign in to comment.
By Darin R. Goldman, MD
Retina Group of Florida
Co-author(s): W. Scott Thompson, MD, Retina Group of Florida
- Uploaded on Nov 30, 2018.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Dec 4, 2018.
- Appears in
- Coats' disease, subretinal hemorrhage, macroaneurysm, serous retinal detachment
- Harold Rodriguez, CMA, Retina Group of Florida
- Imaging device
- Optomap color image, fluorescein angiogram, and fundus autofluorescence
- 58-year-old male with a Coats’-like process in his right eye. The patient has undergone both laser photocoagulation and anti-VEGF therapy.