File number: 28605
Sign in to comment.
By samarth mishra
Co-author(s): Dr Eesh Nigam
- Uploaded on Sep 24, 2018.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Sep 25, 2018.
- Appears in
- retinal detachment, optical coherence tomography (OCT), multicolor, color fundus photograph
- Aditya Birla Sankara Nethralaya, Kolkata , West Bengal , India
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- A 29-year-old young female presented with complaint of blurring of vision in the right eye since one year. Best corrected visual acuity was 20/40. On routine examination inferior retinal detachment was noted. Optical coherence tomography (OCT) showed the retinal detachment sparing the fovea by few microns.