File number: 28467
Sign in to comment.
By Emily Cooper
Retina Specialists of Michigan
- Uploaded on Aug 1, 2018.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Aug 2, 2018.
- Appears in
- drusen of optic disc, choroidal folds
- Emily Cooper, Retina Specialists of Michigan
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- Fundus autofluorescence photo of a 62-year-old man who presented for evaluation of choroidal folds and optic disc drusen. He is currently following up with neuro-ophthalmology and has suspected intracranial hypertension.