File number: 28406
Sign in to comment.
By Karen Panzegrau
Retina Specialists of Michigan
- Uploaded on Jul 10, 2018.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 10, 2018.
- Appears in
- vitreous hemorrhage, optical coherence tomography (OCT), Heidelburg Spectralis, proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR), diabetes, left eye, posterior vitreous detachment
- Karen Panzegrau
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- SD-OCT of a 35-year-old female presenting with a vitreous hemorrhage of her left eye. Patient has active proliferative diabetic retinopathy, as well as a completed posterior vitreous detachment in the left eye.