File number: 28379
Sign in to comment.
- By Mark H. Nelson, MD, MBA
- Uploaded on Jul 1, 2018.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 2, 2018.
- Appears in
- exudative age-related macular degeneration
- B.J. Graham, CRA
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- 82-year-old male, s/p 14 x ranibizumab injections, with persistent exudation and neovascularization on IVFA/ICG/OCTA. The three images reveal the progression of OCTA imaged neovascularization during the course of the anti-VEGF monotherapy.