File number: 28248
Sign in to comment.
By Hosam Attia, MD
Co-author(s): Aaron Appiah, M.D.
- Uploaded on May 23, 2018.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on May 25, 2018.
- Appears in
- Pseudophakic RRD status post Buckle Vitrectomy with Residual Gas Fish Eggs OD
- rhegmatogenous retinal detachment, encircling scleral buckle, intraocular gas, gas bubble, intravitreal gas bubble
- Imaging device
Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
Optos California Ultra-Wide Field Fundus Camera
- 71-year-old male, s/p combined buckle vitrectomy for recurrent, macula-off, rhegmatogenous retinal detachment, with residual gas fish eggs OD.