File number: 28077
Sign in to comment.
By Marco D'Angelo
- Uploaded on Apr 12, 2018.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Apr 12, 2018.
- Appears in
- ghost vessels, collateral retinal vessel, arteriovenous anastomosis
- Dr. Marco D'Angelo, S.Chiara Hospital, Trento, Italy
- Imaging device
Topcon TRC-NW 6S
- Branch artery occlusion with collateral circulation (arterio-arterial vascular anastomosis) around the residual perfused branch. Left eye, 76-years-old male patient, normal visual acuity (20/20).