File number: 28076
Sign in to comment.
By Yi-Ting Hsieh, MD
National Taiwan University Hospital
Co-author(s): Yi-Ting Hsieh, Department of Ophthalmology, National Taiwan University Hospital
- Uploaded on Apr 11, 2018.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Apr 12, 2018.
- Appears in
- acute leukemia, retinal hemorrhage
- Chia-Chieh Hsiao, Department of Ophthalmology, National Taiwan University Hospital
- Imaging device
- Fundus photograph of a 48-year-old otherwise healthy male presenting with acute onset of blurry vision in his both eyes for one week. Acute promyelocytic leukemia with low platelet count then was confirmed by bone marrow study.