File number: 27830
Sign in to comment.
By Claire Kiernan, MD
University of Tennessee
Co-author(s): Kourtney Houser, MD, University of Tennessee Hamilton Eye Institute, Memphis, TN
- Uploaded on Feb 8, 2018.
- Last modified by Claire Kiernan, MD on Feb 17, 2018.
- Appears in
- Herpetic Keratitis
- Herpes simplex infection, keratitis
- Steve Crow, University of Tennessee Hamilton Eye Institute, Memphis, TN
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- Slit lamp photograph of a 29-year-old female with herpetic keratitis complicated by deep corneal neovascularization and lipid keratopathy, shown here following Argon laser sectioning and subconjunctival bevacizumab with marked reduction of neovascularization and lipid keratopathy.