File number: 27823
Sign in to comment.
By Ogugua Ndubuisi Okonkwo, MD,FRCS (Edin)
Co-author(s): Adekunle Hassan MD; Olufemi Oderinlo MD
- Uploaded on Feb 7, 2018.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Feb 13, 2018.
- Appears in
- drusenoid deposit, vitreomacular traction (VMT)
- Oreoluwa , Eye Foundation Retina Institute . Lagos
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- Right eye pre operative OCT of a 73-year-old woman with age related maculopathy and progressively worsening Vitreomacular Traction (VMT) , requiring surgical release of VMT. Fern like VMT is seen and undulating RPE layer showing the drusenoid deposits.