File number: 27822
Sign in to comment.
By Ogugua Ndubuisi Okonkwo, MD,FRCS (Edin)
Co-author(s): Adekunle Hassan MD; Olufemi Oderinlo MD
- Uploaded on Feb 7, 2018.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Feb 13, 2018.
- Appears in
- drusenoid deposit, vitreomacular traction (VMT)
- Oreoluwa, Eye Foundation Retina Institute . Lagos
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- Right eye one month post-operative OCT showing VMT release with return of the foveal depression and good vision. There is marked reduction in intra retina schisis and preserved outer retina layers.