File number: 27793
Sign in to comment.
By John S. King, MD
Retina Associates, PA
- Uploaded on Jan 31, 2018.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Feb 5, 2018.
- Appears in
- RAMA with Sub ILM Hemorrhage
- ruptured macroaneurysm, Sub ILM Hemorrhage
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
- 73 -year-old with well controlled diabetes and hypertension presented with a month onset of acute central scotoma; CF 5'; FA shows pooling in the aneurysm, blockage by dehemoglobinized heme, some diabetic changes and some IRMAs likely from old vein occlusion (s)