File number: 27664
Sign in to comment.
By Sidney A Schechet, MD
University of Chicago
Co-author(s): Seenu Hariprasad, University of Chicago Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- Uploaded on Dec 20, 2017.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Dec 20, 2017.
- Appears in
- optical coherence tomography (OCT), dislocated posterior chamber intraocular lens (PCIOL), pars plana vitrectomy (PPV)
- Imaging device
- Leica EnFocus intraoperative optical coherence tomography
- Intraoperative optical coherence tomography image of a dislocated IOL being safely grasped and lifted of the surface of the retina with microforceps.