File number: 27661
Sign in to comment.
By Kaustubh B Harshey
Co-author(s): Karthik Srinivasan, Aravind Eye Hospital and PG Institute of Ophthalmology, Tirunelveli
- Uploaded on Dec 20, 2017.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Dec 20, 2017.
- Appears in
- Unilateral crystalline Retinopathy of unknown etiology
- crystalline retinopathy
- Prem Kumar, Aravind Eye Hospital and PG Institute of Ophthalmology, Tirunelveli
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- SDOCT scan through the temporal retina passing through the crystals observed on fundus imaging. Crystals appear to be deposited on the ILM.