File number: 27550
Sign in to comment.
By Vishal Agrawal, MD,FRCS
SMS Medical College
Co-author(s): Kanhaiyya Lal Suthar, SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- Uploaded on Nov 18, 2017.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Mar 27, 2018.
- Image of the week
Mar 25, 2018
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- avulsion, central retinal artery occlusion (CRAO)
- Vishal Agrawal, MD, SMS Medical College, Jaipur, India
- Imaging device
- Right eye fundus picture of a 24-year-old male patient who suffered blunt trauma 7 days back with a wooden stick . He presented with NLP vision with a non reacting dilated pupil. Fundus montage picture shows ONH avulsion,CRAO,peripapillary resolving hemorrhages and cicatricial tissue at the edge.