File number: 27434
Sign in to comment.
By Somnath Chakraborty, MD
Retina Institute of Bengal, Siliguri
- Uploaded on Sep 15, 2017.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Nov 22, 2017.
- Image of the week
Nov 26, 2017
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- retinal detachment, retinal tear, macular splitting, pigmented lattice lesion
- Saptarshi Mehta, Retina Institute of Bengal
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Montage fundus photo of a 56-year-old female with a bullous rhegmatogenous retinal detachment in the supero-temporal quadrant, secondary to a large horse shoe tear at 10 o' clock hour. She also has a large, pigmented lattice extending from 4 to 6 o' o' clock hours.