File number: 27274
Sign in to comment.
By FELIPE PEREIRA
Co-author(s): Rodrigo Brandt, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Uploaded on Jul 29, 2017.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 31, 2017.
- Appears in
- Tractional retinal detachment in Diabetes
- diabetes, retinal detachment, tractional retinal detachment
- Felipe Pereira, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Imaging device
VISUCAM 524 Fundus Imaging
- Fundus photograph of an 40-year-old woman with diabetes mellitus diagnosed 20 years ago in insulin use. This image is from her left eye and it was diagnosed with severe total tractional retinal detachment associate with vitreous hemorrhage. The best correct visual acuity was 20/400 in this eye.