File number: 27267
Sign in to comment.
By Nelson Chamma Capelanes, MD
Promedica Indaiatuba / UPO Oftalmologia
- Uploaded on Jul 24, 2017.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 24, 2017.
- Appears in
- macular edema, post-vitrectomy, retained perfluorocarbon
- Nelson Chamma Capelanes, Promedica Indaiatuba, Brazil
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- SD-OCT and HRA from a 42-year-old patient after silicon oil removal. The image shows macular edema and retained perfluorcarbon.