File number: 27193
Sign in to comment.
By Kamal Kishore, MD, MBBS
Illinois Retina and Eye Associates
- Uploaded on May 18, 2017.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Aug 18, 2017.
- Image of the week
Aug 27, 2017
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- retinal detachment, retinal tear
- Lindsay Shepard, Illinois Retina and Eye Associates, Peru, IL
- Imaging device
Topcon TRC- 50 EX
- 77-year-old female presented with a report of gradual decreased vision over the span of one week. Vision finger count. Examination showed retinal detachment with multiple retinal tears and vitreous hemorrhage present.