File number: 27094
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
Co-author(s): Nasser Shoeibi, MD ; Mashad University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- Uploaded on Mar 15, 2017.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Mar 19, 2017.
- Appears in
- fundus autofluorescence (FAF), traumatic macular hole, choroidal rupture
- Solmaz Shahmohammad, Negah Eye Center, Tehran,Iran
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Fundus autofluorescence ( FAF) image of the left eye of a 30 -year-old woman with a recent history of closed eye injury leading to a large traumatic macular hole and two concentric choroidal ruptures.