File number: 27093
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
Co-author(s): Anoushirvan Rahimi,MD ; Negah Eye Center, Tehran, Iran
- Uploaded on Mar 15, 2017.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Mar 19, 2017.
- Appears in
- color fundus photograph, neuroretinitis, retinal vasculitis, exudative retinal detachment
- Solmaz Shahmohammad, Negah Eye Center, Tehran,Iran
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Color fundus photograph of the left eye of a 26-year-old man with clinical picture of acute neuroretinitis and serologic evidence of Toxoplasma gondii infection. Disc swelling, necrotizing retinitis with overlying vitreous inflammation, retinal vasculitis and localized exudative retinal detachment are visible.