File number: 27084
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
Co-author(s): Nasser Vafi, MD ; Negah Eye Center, Tehran, Iran
- Uploaded on Mar 14, 2017.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Apr 6, 2017.
- Appears in
- fluorescein angiogram (FA), indocyanine green (ICG) angiography, Leber's stellate maculopathy
- Shabnam Poureh, Negah Eye Center, Tehran, Iran
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- FA and ICG angiography findings in the right eye of a 25-year-old man with Leber's idiopathic stellate neuroretinitis. Leakage from disc surface is seen in the late phase of FA. Stellate maculopathy has resulted in a specific pattern in ICG angiography.