File number: 26852
Sign in to comment.
By Andrea Arriola López, MD MSc
Centro Oftalmológico León/Innovación Cardiovascular GT
- Uploaded on Dec 16, 2016.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Dec 19, 2016.
- Appears in
- dislocated posterior chamber intraocular lens (PCIOL), dislocated intraocular lens (IOL)
- Andrea Elizabeth Arriola-Lopez MD MSc
- Imaging device
- OR photo
- 56-year-old woman, PO posterior capsular rupture and sulcus IOL cataract surgery. Blurred vision, no pain. Found out a dropped IOL on a vitrectomized eye.