File number: 26485
Sign in to comment.
By Linda A Cernichiaro- Espinosa, MD
Asociación para Evitar la Ceguera en México, IAP
Co-author(s): Luis Aguilar-Lozano
- Uploaded on May 11, 2016.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on May 16, 2016.
- Appears in
- cilioretinal artery occlusion
- Linda A Cernichiaro Espinosa
- Imaging device
- 24-year-old female with a painless sudden vision loss of her right eye without any ophthalmological nor systemic condition found on an extensive work-up (heart, hematological, immunological, infectious disease).