File number: 26469
Sign in to comment.
By Matt Poe, COA
Northwest Arkansas Retina Associates
- Uploaded on Apr 27, 2016.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Apr 28, 2016.
- Appears in
- asteroid hyalosis, posterior vitreous detachment
- Matt Poe, COA. Northwest Arkansas Retina Associates, Springdale, AR.
- Imaging device
- Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- This patient was sent for a possible retinal detachment. Extreme difficult view of posterior pole due to asteroid hyalosis. After B-Scan was performed it was determined patient did not have a retinal detachment, only posterior vitreous detachment.