File number: 26151
Sign in to comment.
By Matt Poe, COA
Northwest Arkansas Retina Associates
- Uploaded on Nov 24, 2015.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Nov 24, 2015.
- Appears in
- panuveitis, chorioretinitis, cytomegalovirus (CMV), serous retinal detachment
- Matt Poe, COA. Northwest Arkansas Retina Associates, Springdale, AR.
- Imaging device
- Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- This is of a 42-year-old woman that presented to our office with visual acuity of NLP. Labs show that patient is positive for cytomegalovirus. Labs with increased IgG titer for CMV, but normal IgM. She has been diagnosed with Panuveitis, Disseminated chorioretinitis, and serous retinal detachment.