File number: 21604
Sign in to comment.
By James B. Soque , CRA OCT-C COA
- Uploaded on Nov 26, 2014.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Nov 26, 2014.
- Image of the week
Nov 16, 2014
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- neovascular age-related macular degeneration (AMD), stereo pair, red-free
- James Soque, CRA, COA, Island Retina, Shirley, NY
- Imaging device
Topcon TRC 50 EX, with MERGE software and OIS 5 MP digital Camera
- Stereo FC, RF and FA of a 77-year-old white female with visual acuity CC 20/200-3, with left eye neovascular ARMD, drusen, and subretinal hemorrhage with hard exudates temporally. Peripheral retina reveals cobblestone degeneration.