File number: 1769
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Nov 13, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- Giant Retinal Tear
- retinal tear, rhegmatogenous retinal detachment, vitrectomy
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Following repair of the retinal detachment with vitrectomy and scleral buckle the retina is attached and the patient's vision improved.