File number: 1722
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Ronald C. Gentile, MD on Nov 18, 2012.
- Reviewed by Alex P. Hunyor, MD
- Appears in
- Autosomal Recessive Retinitis Pigmentosa
- retinitis pigmentosa
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- 17 year-old girl, born of consanguineous parents, presented with nyctalopia and poor vision in both eyes. Vision was hand motions in both eyes. Electroretinogram was extinguished for both photopic and scotopic responses.